Skip to content
- The CBD market is currently a million dollar industry that soon can go on to become a multi billion dollar industry.
- One acre of hemp that houses 1,500 to 2,000 hemp plants can generate $40,000 to $50,000 in revenue for the person who grows hemp.
- As the hemp industry grows, it presents an opportunity for rural economic development. Due to this, it is met with tremendous enthusiasm from consumers.
- The hemp industry is going to create many jobs for people. From high skilled management jobs to labor type jobs to anything in between. Its going to reach all of society.
- Hemp is a non -water intensive crop. Due to hemp needing little water, people will not have to use so much water to grow foods. 70% of the world’s freshwater is being used by the agricultural industry.
- Hemp can be a sustainable crop for farmers. It can help them as the landscape evolves due to the challenges of climate change, and the tariffs brought on by the Chinese due to the Trade War.
- Retail products of hemp bring in a lot of money. Back in 2017, hemp products brought in $820 million. The products that lead to this great amount include food and body products, clothing, car parts materials used for buildings and many more products.